• The most convenient and affordable way to charge your PCP air rifle.
• Maximum 200 bar fill pressure.
• Ergonomically designed handle with synthetic cover.
• Built-in moisture trap embedded in the handle which traps the moisture and protects your pump & air rifle.
• Built-in particle filter embedded in the handle which traps the dust & dirt and protects your pump & air rifle.
• Additional compartment in the other handle where you can put spare parts and O-rings of the pump or small belongings.
• Built-in precise pressure gauge embedded in the frame which protects it from external impacts.
• Easily demountable design.
• Specialist design wide foot plate with adjustable pumping angle.
• Comes with hose and connector.
Hill Mk4 hand pump
Up to 276 bar/4000 psi
Gen 4 requires less effort than Gen 3
Field-stripped in 5 minutes for each maintenance
Dry-Pac system removes 90% of harmful moisture
Dry Pack quick-disconnect for easy storage
Includes Dry-Pac and a 17.50" hose ending with 1/8" BSPP female threads
Manufactured and hand-assembled in England
Each unit 100% tested by Hill before packing and shipping
Want the best pump made today? Then there's only one choice: Hill.
According to airgun writer Tom Gaylord, Hill hand pumps are the cream of the crop. They don't break down, they're easy to maintain, they're easy to field-strip and reassemble, and they're reliable. How reliable, you ask? Tom says his Hill pump is still the only one that continues to work -- and he's tested a lot of hand pumps.
The Mk4 version of the pump is super-efficient, because it extracts the maximum amount of air from each stroke. That means you don't have to pump as much. If you just want a pump that works and gives you more value than what you paid, Hill is the only option.